ex VAT: €191,06
Having crafted and refined your mix, join the growing number of professionals who’ve chosen the Oxford Limiter v3 to deliver maximum loudness, density and presence - whilst retaining the kind of clarity and transient detail that conventional brick-wall limiting can’t.
The Plug-In is a true peak limiter that offers recently enhanced levels of processing and metering accuracy. The result is that you get to see and automatically correct otherwise invisible reconstruction overloads - and conform to the accepted industry ITU-R BS.1770-4 standard.
Whether you’re after the Oxford Limiter's hallmark transparency or heavier creative effects, its advanced look-ahead processing and unique Enhance function provide the sample-value limiting and musical boost needed to reliably avoid clipping and confidently increase apparent loudness.
- Peak limiting with attack, release & variable soft-knee
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Recon meter shows actual rather than sampled signal
- Auto Comp fixes recon errors without losing overall loudness: conforming to the industry's true peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Audition and apply TPDF dither for 24-bit and 16-bit output word lengths with four types of variable noise shaping
- Four variable-strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Full backwards compatibility with previous Plug-In versions
- Great library of factory presets to get you started
HDX version, includes AAX DSP, VST & AU.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.