ex VAT: €1.016,26
Designed and manufactured in England by Neve engineers, the Neve 88M dual mic preamp & USB audio interface brings the sound of iconic studios, such as Abbey Road, Air, and Capitol Studios, into your home studio setup. This robust front-end recording system uses the same transformer-balanced technology found in Neve's flagship large-format 88RS console. It is complemented with mastering-grade AD/DA conversion, producing world-class fidelity and premier studio musicality throughout.
Housed in a premium yet tough casing, the USB-powered 88M is the perfect recording solution for premium home studio environments and artists recording on location. As with all Neve equipment, sound quality takes ultimate priority, and the 88M is no exception. Premium analogue and digital components are utilised at every stage ensuring maximum quality throughout the entire signal path.
- Dual microphone/line/instrument preamplifier powered by 88RS
- console technology
- 10in/10 out audio interface
- Big Neve iron - exclusive Marinair ® transformers
- Neve Colour for all Inputs - Mic, Line and DI are transformer balanced
- Reference grade 24-bit/192kHz ESS ADC/DAC Chip Set
- Heavy duty Neve 88R monitor controller
- Independent high-headroom headphone amplifier
- ADAT I/O - expandable digital connectivity for additional inputs and outputs
- Balanced Inserts - expandable connectivity to a host of outboard gear
- Built to last - rugged design featuring Neutrik connectors Neve console pots
- Futureproof USB 3.0 connectivity
- Bus powered - ideal for recording on the move
- Plug & Play - class-compliant (Core Audio/ASIO)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.