ex VAT: €52.032,52
The 1608-II is the updated version of the original 1608 console, launched in 2008.
Equipped with an updated feature set and debuting API's new cross-platform Final Touch AutomationTM system, the 1608-II continues API's rich legacy of crafting the world's highest-quality analog recording consoles. Adding valuable features for today's Engineers, Producers and Musicians, the 1608-II provides the powerful reliability and the incredible API sound that has characterized API products for nearly 50 years.
Derived from API's Vision Automation System used extensively in the Vision, Legacy Plus and AXS consoles, API now offers optional Final Touch Automation fader automation for the 1608-II console. Final Touch Automation combines system reliability, user flexibility and operational simplicity and offers a host of features found only in the most expensive and sophisticated console automation systems typically costing many times more. Consoles can be factory-fitted with Final Touch Automation prior to delivery, and existing 1608-II consoles can be retrofitted with Final Touch Automation.
- 16, 32, or 48 Input Channel Frame sizes
- Each channel equipped with Mic Pre and Equalizer
- Accepts API 500 Series Equalizers
- 8 Multitrack Buses
- 8 Auxiliary Buses
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 Stereo Returns, 100mm faders (manual or automated) with Multitrack and Stereo Bus assign
- Full Center Section Control
- Surround 5.1 Center Section Monitoring
- Classic Analog Metering
- Global 0dB Fader Bypass
- Comprehensive Rear Panel IO Connectivity
The standard fit of a 1608-II Console is:
- 16x 548B Inputs with Mic/Line and Direct Output
- 12x 550A Equalizers
- 4x 560 Equalizers
- 8x Echo Returns
- 1x Complete Center Facilities Section
- 16x Manual Faders
- 1x Stereo Fader
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.