ex VAT: €556,91
Over the past 16 years, AEA's preamps have surpassed the limitations of 20th century electronics, allowing you to fully appreciate the sonic complexities of your microphone. The TRP500 leans on the side of neutral but is unlike other "clean" preamps because of its rich and musical tonality. Optimized for ribbon mics, the TRP500 offers up to 85dB of effortless gain for any microphone.
Based on the circuit and topology of the company’s original AEA TRP preamp, the TRP500 has the low noise, musical sonics, and ultra-high gain and impedance (100,000 Ohms) that AEA is renowned for. The TRP500 excels at drawing out the warmth and lush sound of ribbon mics as well as other top-level microphones. With up to 85 dB of quiet DC-coupled gain, minimal path architecture, and a gentle 115 Hz or 230 Hz high pass filter, this preamp puts as little as possible between you and your audience.
- Single-channel, 500 series format
- 85 dB of quiet, DC-coupled JFET gain
- Ultra-high impedance (100,000 Ohms)
- Switchable 115 Hz or 230 Hz high-pass filter
- Switchable phantom power and polarity reverse
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.